In my BzzKit I got:
– Official BzzGuide
– 10 $3.00 off coupons
– 1 Razor with 4 refills
– Welcome Letter
Facts about Bic Soleil Savvy Razor:
A disposable razor with the quality of those expensive ones.
- Each BIC Solei Savvy package contains 1 disposable handle & 4 refillable cartridges.
- Flexible 3 blade heads with lubricating Vitamin E strips.
- Pivoting heads so it can follow a woman’s contours and provides a super-close shave.
- Available at grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers (like Walmart) for a suggested retail price of $7.49
- When you’re done with those 4 cartridges, toss the entire set up and get a new one.
My Bic Soleil Savvy Razer BzzAgent Review:
Ah what can I say… At first I was a bit skeptical about this razor because to me it was just another disposable razor. I asked myself “what is so different about this razor then the ones I get for a $1.oo at my local dollar store?” Well to my surprise it shaves much better than the ones I usually get.
After using the BIC razor I notice how amazing my legs felt. They were so silky and smooth. I shaved my legs and underarms and notice how easy it was to shave. No cuts, redness or razor bumps left behind using this razor. And that’s a plus for me. Usually after about 2 days of shaving I have to shave again. Well not with this razor. I actually didn’t have to shave again til about 3-4 days later. WooHoo!! Who knew that a disposable razor could be so good. By the way, the hubby loves it too. He says my legs are super soft and smooth. =)
When the blades got dull, I just threw the old one out and replaced with the new cartridge while using the same handle. So its kind of like buying 4 quality razors for the price of one.
The only thing that I dislike about this razor is that I have to throw EVERYTHING away, cartridge and handle. I wish we could buy cartridges separetly and reuse the handle. But other than that this razor is great!!
I definitely recommend this disposable razor over any other disposable razor to anyone who shaves.