WooHoo another BzzCampaign on BzzAgent.com, this one is fore Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In my BzzKit, I got:
– 8.4 oz bottle of Filippo Berio olive oil
– A Filippo Berio bottle opener
– A Filippo Berio butter converter magnet
– 5 $1.00 off coupons with 6 recipes attached to it
– Filippo Berio “Living The Mediterranean Way!” brochure
– BzzCampaign welcome letter
– Official BzzGuide
Facts about Filippo Berio Exra Virgin Olive Oil:
It is a Heart healthy addition to your diet and is a 100% natural product that:
– Is high in monounsaturated fasts (AKA “good fats:
– Contains no trans fat or cholesterol
– Contains no sugar, salt or gluten
– can help reduce the risk of heart disease, as well as help control blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
My Filippo Berio Olive Oil BzzAgent Review:
I LOVE olive oil. I use olive oil for everything from cooking to hair and beauty regimens. So when I got the opportunity to join the Filippo Berio Olive Oil BzzCampaign I jumped right on it even though I’ve never heard of them before. I’m sure glad that I did. I give it 5 stars out of 5. Not only is the taste amazing but it is also healthy for you and you can use it in so many ways. I love the fact that it is free from cholesterol, sugar, salt, gluten and trans fat.
I went to the Filippo Berio website to take a look around and found out that there are many different recipes that they offer. I search around and came across the Baked Oregana Chicken and Potatoes. I just had to try it. So last night I made this for dinner and man was my family happy. Lots of good feed back. My husband wants to make this a regular meal.
Here is the recipe:
– 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Filippo Berio Olive Oil plus some for the baking pan
– 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
– 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon each salt and ground black pepper
– 2 1/2 to 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
– 6 medium-large red- or white-skinned potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
– 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
Give it a try and see how your family likes it! =)