DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliated links, if clicked I may receive compensation. Please read my full DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER POLICY for more information.
How To Make Milk & Honey Facial Scrub
- 2 tablespoons honey (natural, not processed)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl or small container of your choice.
- Apply in a thin layer over your face avoiding eyes and mouth
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Cleanse with your normal cleanser.
- Apply light moisturizer and enjoy : )
What’s your favorite facial scrub?