Yoga is one of the approaches people use to improve their sense of well-being. It’s in that happy place that they let go of their worries, anxieties, fears, and insecurities. They also find healing and a balance between the internal and external forces of life.
To enhance yoga practice, yoga lovers incorporate the use of healing crystals. Each crystal has a meaning attached to it. It’s through meditating on this meaning and symbolism that one finds eternal harmony.
These stones for balance come in different shapes, sizes, and colors. It’s only by knowing how to use them that you can gain the optimal benefit.
Using the Healing Stones
Different people use healing crystals in several ways but achieve the same results.
- You can choose one or more crystals and arrange them on your yoga mat in a crystal grid pattern. This way, you draw in all the positive energies from the stones with a lot more effect. However, don’t use this strategy if you’re doing any balance poses.
- Alternatively, place them on your meditation altar or your windowsill.
- You can position a crystal on your body during the savasana pose. In this position, you give your body a powerful healing treatment at the end of the yoga session.
- Place a crystal over your chest for high energy vibrations. The best gem to use for this is the selenite cleansing crystal.
- Hold a crystal in each of your palms when in the meditation pose. This provides a healing effect and positive energy. The best crystals for this pose are the Selenite harmonizers.
- Place seven chakra healing stones on each chakra during yoga practice. This pose provides balance, cleansing, and alignment.
- The other method is to hold them in a pose and meditate on their meaning, one at a time. You can also wear them as pendants during your practice as a reminder of your intentions. Other people place the gems on their heart, forehead, belly, or pals as a sign of being receptive to the healing.
Once you’re off your mat, some crystals help you carry on with your intention. These include the chakra healing bracelet that maintains your balance and keeps you centered throughout the day.
The stress-free bracelet helps you maintain calmness and relaxation. There’s also a health bracelet that acts as a reminder of the importance of your health and well-being.
Importance of Healing Crystals
Healing crystals can bring essential shifts in your body, mind, and spirit. During yoga, they release expansion, transformation, and awareness when the body, mind, and spirit connect through movement and breath. The combination of different crystals during yoga is therapeutic to your wholeness.
Having the healing crystal stones during yoga produces a vibration of positive energy within you. They play a crucial role in calming you down and harmonizing your body, mind, and spirit. Before using them, ensure you know what each represents. Meditating on the wrong vibrations at the wrong time can mess up your system.
What other ways have you used Crystal Healing Stones? Let me know in the comments below!