About Majestic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil:
Our argan oil is the #1 best quality in the industry. We import argan oil from the Southern region of Morocco. Our Berber women hand-pick the high quality nuts only during May and September and store them in a good place. Did you know the quality of argan oil mainly depends on the quality of nuts? There are many different grades of Argan Oil. The grade and quality of the oil will have a dramatic impact on its efficacy and the value of the oil differs accordingly. For example, Extra Virgin Argan oil is a third (33%) more expensive than Virgin Argan Oil. Majestic Pure Argan oil is Triple Extra Virgin Organic Grade A (a supreme quality), with Free Acidity Rate 0.3% or below and 0.5 méq per KG peroxide level. Therefore, the quality of our argan oil is unrivaled to any other argan oil available in the today’s market. Our argan oil is always fresh. Do you know the efficacy of the argan oil totally depends on the freshness of the oil? Argan oil driven by Vitamin E, as time goes on, will lose its stability and efficacy, and therefore you must use “fresh” argan oil only. Do you know most of argan oil in the market is 18-24 month old? Our argan oil is usualy less than two (2) months old when sold. Our authentic argan oil has a naturally earthy smell and is absorbed quickly by the skin, without leaving any oily residue. Our argan oil works effectively against wrinkles and for skin elasticity. Try our Argan oil daily for healthy hair, face and nails. It’s rich with skin loving Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and natural antioxidant. Moisturizing, Anti-wrinkle and reducing speckle, reducing stretch marks, scars and sunburn. Hydrates frizzy and problematic hair, making it easier to manage. Nourishing, restoring, and strengthening over-processed, damaged, and brittle hair.
- PURE ARGAN OIL for HAIR and FACE – ORGANIC, USDA Certified Moroccan Oil – Fresh and High Quality TRIPE EXTRA VIRGIN Grade 1 Argan Oil with FAR (Free Acidity Rate) below 0.3% and and 0.5 méq per KG peroxide level – Free from any additive, Cold Pressed Highly Effective Argan Oil for Face and Hair – Rich in VITAMIN E, NATURAL FATTY ACIDS and OMEGA 6 – Argan Oil is a natural prime antioxidant combating premature ageing skin. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate.
- Rich in VITAMIN E, NATURAL FATTY ACIDS and OMEGA 6 – Argan Oil is a natural prime antioxidant combating premature ageing skin. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate.
- MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL SKIN CARE: Argan Oil benefits skin for its many qualities. It reduces pimples, breakout scars, scaly patches, skin inflammation and dry cracked skin. Apply 1-2 drops to clean face in the evening.
- LARGE 4 OUNCE and PREMIUM QUALITY GLASS DROPPER inside each bottle for ease-of-use. 100% GUARANTEE – Purchase with complete peace of mind, If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic 100% Natural, Certified, Organic Argan Oil, we will refund your entire purchase
- MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL HAIR CARE: The essential fatty acids fight against drying, dehydrating and the loss of elasticity. Argan Oil is knows to restore over-processed hair damaged by chemicals and environmental free radicals, It benefits hair and revitalized scalp. It is effective for dry damaged hair and split-ends. Can be added to body lotion or warm bath. Can be added to shampoo. Ultra-light miracle argan oil leaves No residue and No oil build up, only provides silky finish and brilliant shine. Apply a few drops as often as needed to achieve soft, shiny hair.
My Majestic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review:
There is just something about Moroccan Argan Oil that I absolutely love. There are many great uses for it. Argan Oil has become very popular in the beauty (hair and skin care) fields for it’s amazing properties. It has great anti-aging qualities, and helps to keep the skin moisturized and looking healthy.
This oil is 100% pure and natural. It is very light. Some say that this oil is thick but I find it to be on the lighter side. Which for me is good. The smell is really nice. It has almost a nutty scent to it, it’s faint but after putting it on the smell quickly goes away. I like that it comes in a amber glass bottle with a glass eye dropper. It makes it easy to control how much to use. The 4 ounce glass bottle I received will last me quit a while.
I find that this Argan Oil is great for the face, skin and hair. It absorbs wonderfully and is not greasy at all. So far I’ve used this Moroccan Argan Oil in my hair and on my skin, as is. I’ve also used it in some of my homemade body butters and lotions. For my hair, I put it in after I shower. My hair is much more shiner and it helps control the frizziness and dried ends. I’ve also used it in my daughters hair as a leave in detangler. It works wonderfully in her hair. She has really tight, dried kinky curls and this oil helps control it adding and locking the moisture in it. As far as using it on my face and skin, it has helped keeping my skin cracked and dried. Living in Minnesota, our harsh winters can get the best of by cracking and drying our skin out and having this on hand during our winter months will help with that.
Overall, this Moroccan Argan Oil is such a good product. It is an amazing moisturizer and lasts all day long. With this Argan Oil you only need to use a little bit cause a little sure does goes a long way. This Argan Oil has great quality, it’s pure, it’s fresh and it’s natural. I’m very happy with this product and will continue to use it. If you suffer from dried skin, eczema or just want to keep your skin and hair moisturized then I recommend this product for you!
What is the one thing you like about Moroccan Argan Oil? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!