DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliated links, if clicked I may receive compensation. Please read my full DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER POLICY for more information.
How To Make Green Tea & Lavender Facial Mist
- 6 ounces distilled water
- 1 teaspoon loose green tea leaves or 1 green tea bag
- 3 drops lavender oil
- 3 drops aloe Vera gel
- Make a 6 ounce cup of strong green tea and let it cool.
- Add the 3 drops of lavender essential oil and the 3 drops of Aloe Vera gel and stir well with a sterile instrument.
- Pour into a spray bottle that has been sterilized.
- Shake well every time you use it.
- Keep it in the refrigerator.
If you feel you need something to help with keeping it fresh, add a drop of vitamin e oil to your mixture.
Have you tried Green Tea & Lavender Facial Mist before? What did you think of it?