About Portable Bluetooth Speaker by I-Venstar Review:
The Portable Bluetooth Speaker offers high quality stereo sound enjoyment with portability. The 52mm, 5-watt speaker with enhanced bass resonator with self boosting amplier IC and a large speaker cavity deliver excellent sound.
- New Bluetooth v3.0 Technology allows you to Connect wirelessly up to 35 feet away. Easy to pair – No code/pin needed.
- Premium Sound with Bass Enhance Technology with self boosting amplier IC. Powerful 52mm diameter speakers and Enhanced Bass Resonator deliver crisp clean sound with deep bass.
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery for up to 5 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling. Built-in fine tunable FM Radio with LED display clock. Support Micro SD Card and TF card insert and play.
- Transparnt Acrylic enclosure make it look speacial and beautiful. Beautifully packed in a Acylic box, make it a nice gift.
- Bluetooth and internal microphone makes talking on the phone easy and clear,The bigger batery garrantees you with 8+ hours of ultimate joy
It’s 7.9 X 2.2 X 3.2 inches and 0.8 pounds in weight. The Bluetooth device can be connected from 35 feet away. All formats of audio file from TF card/SD card and USB storage device via the sockets at the rear side of the speaker. 3.5mm audio line in and USB input acceptable. Support MP3, WMA, WAV, APE and FLAC format. FM radio and Bluetooth status as well as battery level.
For more information visit http://www.i-venstar.com.
My Portable Bluetooth Speaker by I-Venstar Review:
I really like this speaker! The sound quality is incredible. It was crystal clear and this speaker has some really good bass to it. What I love about this speaker is that you have options.You can connect it to most devices that are Bluetooth compatible, connect it to a USB port or use a TF card/Micro SD card. You can also listen to the AM/FM radio stations. I live in the cities and the radio stations came in pretty clear for me. There is also a built-in-mic so whenever you are connected tot he speaker through Bluetooth on your phone you can still be able to talk and listen from your portable Bluetooth speaker. I like the fact that when you’re connected to the speaker through Bluetooth, the range can reach up to 35 ft. I’ve personally haven’t tried it that far but just from walking around my house even to the point of walking outside to my backyard with my phone on me and the speaker in the house, it still worked. Pretty cool, if you ask me.
There was one thing that I did not like about this speaker. That was when I was trying to program my favorite radio stations to each channel. It did not work for me at all. I followed the directions to a T but it was still a no go. Every time I tried to save it, the channel would change to the next. I got annoyed by it and just said “screw it”. I would have liked to have all my favorite radio stations on the channels of my choice though.
The design of this speaker is actually pretty cool. It’s black in color with this kind of indent, warped kind of shape on the top. The power button, volume, rewind, fast forward buttons, the pause/play button are all on the top of the speaker for your convenience. There’s even a mode button that lets you switch between Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, TF card/Micro SD card, line in or USB port. The volume ranges from a nice, soft and quiet sound to a really loud, bass booming sound.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with this speaker. It’s small enough to where I can carry it around with me in the car, take it with me to the park or lake, have it sit on my desk or just take it with me just about anywhere I want to bring it. When it’s fully charged you can listen to this speaker for up to 8 hours of playtime. Would I recommend this speaker? Yep,I absolutely will. It’s just perfect. Perfect size and perfect sound!!