About Pure Body Naturals Organic Tea Tree Oil:
Tea Tree Oil: The Natural Way to Fight Acne, Dandruff, and Eczema
We all want to feel our best, and to do so, we need to be confident in the way we look. But the truth is, skin and hair problems can be uncomfortable or even embarrassing. Acne makes your face red and irritated, dandruff leaves flakes on your shoulders, and eczema causes skin to be rough and dry. When these issues are acting up, most people feel too self-conscious to leave the house. Common medicines and treatments employ harsh chemicals and additives, causing unsightly reactions for most users.
The solution to these problems and more can be found in a single bottle of Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil extracted from the Australian plant Melaleuca alternifolia and contains antibacterial properties. These healing characteristics make Tea Tree Oil a natural remedy for soothing and combating an array of skin problems like acne, psoriasis, eczema, toenail fungus, and ringworm. When applied to the scalp, the oil helps cure itch and dandruff, leaving your hair and shoulders flake-free. It even helps fight more serious scalp infestations like lice.
Why Choose Tea Tree Oil by Pure Body Naturals?
- Natural acne treatment and face wash.
- Remedy for common skin ailments like ringworm, psoriasis, eczema, and toenail fungus.
- All-natural, and brought to you by a brand you can trust.
- Cures Acne: Studies show that Tea Tree Oil is as effective as benzoyl peroxide when fighting acne, but without drying out or damaging the skin. The oil’s natural antibacterial properties make it ideal for treating pimples and other facial blemishes.
- Soothes Scalp: For beautiful hair, you need a healthy scalp. Itch, dandruff, and lice are all common problems treatable with Tea Tree Oil. By simply massaging it onto your scalp, you’ll get instant soothing relief and clean, flake-free hair.
- Heals Skin: Skin inflammation problems like psoriasis and eczema can be uncomfortable and difficult to treat. Applying Tea Tree Oil directly to the problem area can help reduce symptoms, providing you with relief from itching and dryness.
- Premium Quality: Our Tea Tree Oil is a product of Australia and was bottled in the United States. It was extracted via steam distillation of fresh leaves, keeping the natural benefits in tact and at their peak. You’ll get nothing but the high quality tea tree essential oil.
- Money-Back Guarantee: At Pure Body Naturals, we’re dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. We’re so confident that you’ll love our Tree Tea Oil, you can try it risk-free. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money.
My Pure Body Naturals Organic Tea Tree Oil Review:
Once again Pure Body Naturals doesn’t disappoint! I received a 4-oz amber glass bottle (which helps protect the healing properties) along with a glass eye dropper of their 100% pure therapeutic grade Tea Tree Oil. I find that using a dropper is much better, as you can control the use of the tea tree oil and not over do it. The bottle is very professional looking and I like how the labeling is clear and informative.
I’ve used many Tea Tree Oils before and this one I have to say is quite good. As with many essential oils, a little goes a long way and you should always use a carrier oil such as jojoba oil, coconut oil or sweet almond oil, to name a few. Tea Tree Oil is excellent disinfectant and is a great item to keep around the house. Especially if you’re the type of person who would rather use natural remedies verses products with chemicals in it. There are quite a few ways that I use Tea Tree Oil. I’ve added a few drops to our shampoo and sometimes in our leave-in conditioner to help control dandruff. I’ve made homemade bug spray and/or put it behind our ears, on our elbows and ankles. It has really helped keep the bugs and mosquitoes away! I’ve also used in on my cold sore and within a day or two it was gone!
Another great thing about Tea Tree Oil is that you can put it in your first aid kit because it has amazing natural antibacterial, anti-fungal properties. It works wonders on scrapes, cuts, skin sores from allergic reactions, getting rid of lice and much much more. You can even use it on your fur babies to help with fleas.
This Tea Tree Oil actually smells really pleasant unlike others I’ve tried. Although, it does have a strong smell it is not overpowering. I’ve used it in my essential diffuser and I really like it a lot. It made the room smell like I was in a spa. Sitting in the room I felt myself becoming stress free and very relaxed. It was quite wonderful.
Overall, I really enjoyed using this Tea Tree Oil. I love that you can use it in your homemade products as well as add a few drops in store bought products. It’s all 100% pure, natural and steamed distilled and therapeutic grade. Best of all it’s cruelty free! Definitely recommend this Tea Tree Oil and I believe you’ll enjoy it as much as I do!