About Campbells® Slow Kettle® Style Soups:
With a great variety of flavors, you are sure to find a favorite flavor of Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups. Pick one of 7 different and unique flavors and enjoy!
Whether you choose to savor Slow Kettle as a snack or a meal, it will provide you with the satisfaction and fulfilling feeling just as a home cooked meal would. You deserve to slow down & savor, so try one of our soups today. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups are available in the following flavors:
- Braised Beef Stew with Baby Bella Mushrooms, Roasted Potatoes & Burgundy Wine
- Kickin’ Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder with Flame Roasted Onions & Cayenne Pepper
- Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque with Shallots, Thyme & Sage
- Roasted Chicken & Chardonnay with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, Aged Parmesan & Pasta
- Southwest-Style Chicken Chili with Black Beans & Sweet Corn
- Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque with Fresh Cream & Ground Red Pepper
- Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean with Asiago Cheese, Thyme & Rosemary
- For more information aboutCampbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups click here
- For $1.00 off coupon forCampbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups click here
- Follow Campbell’s Slow KettleStyle Soups on Twitter here@SlowKettle
- Follow Campbell’s Slow KettleStyle Soups on Tumblr here
What I received in the mail was:
- 1 Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soup of your choice
- (10) coupons to share for $2.00 off Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soup
- 1 pair of comfy and fun socks
- $1.00 off Digital Coupon to share
- Smiley360 Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups Sharing Guide
The free Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soup I received was the Braised Beef Stew with Baby Bella Mushrooms, Roasted Potatoes & Burgundy Wine. I LOOOOOOVE soup especially during the Minnesota cold winter months. So you can imagine how excited I was to be chosen to be part of this mission. I waited patently for my package to arrive but then forgot all about it until it showed up on my door step. The excitement came flooding back again. I couldn’t taste it that evening because I had already started dinner but the next night I decided to give it a try. I was shocked to see how big the pieces of beef and potatoes were and it smelled super yummy! I followed the directions on the back of the soup container and was ready to eat within minutes. As I was heating up my soup, my daughter comes into the kitchen to ask what was smelling good. I told her it was the soup that came in the mail. She said she wanted to taste it too. As we were getting ready to taste my sister came over to visit and she too, decided she wanted a taste. I told them that they each can have a bite. My daughter said that she likes it but didn’t like the mushrooms and my sister said that she didn’t like it at all and that it was tasteless and didn’t like the big chunks of potatoes. As far as my thoughts on this soup, I thought it was alright. It wasn’t what I expected it to be. It did have a good taste to it but I have to agree with my sister, the potatoes and the beef were too big for such a small serving. I do have to say though that the soup was very filling. It was nice and thick, much heavier than the standard Campbell’s canned soups but it does fill you up and would be great to pack up for lunch.
This particular flavor is not my favorite however I’m willing to try the other flavors that are available. Overall, the soup was decent and I would recommend it to family and friends.
Now as far as the sock goes… it’s not my particular style but they are comfortable to wear around the house and lounge around in. 🙂 My husband say’s that these socks reminds him of the Wicked Witch of the West on Wizard of Oz.
Have you tried Campbells® Slow Kettle® Style Soups yet? What is your favorite flavor?