About Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold:
Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid in Very Berry flavor relieves stuffy nose, cough and chest congestion. It also thins and loosens mucus. Relieves Stuffy Nose, Controls cough, Relieves chest congestion, Thins and loosens mucus, Alcohol-free.
- Use as directed
- A bad cold can make your child miserable. Children’s Mucinex® can help.
- Children’s Mucinex® provides fast acting relief for your child’s worst cold symptoms
- Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold relieves stuffy nose, cough and chest congestion
- Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid comes in a very Berrylicious flavor
- You can feel confident knowing that Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid is safe and effective when used as directed, so Moms and kids can move on and have a great day.
It is important to remember:
- Always read complete warnings and information on Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid
- Only use the dosing device that comes packaged with the medicine
- Do not use more than directed
- Intended for use for children between the ages 4-12 years old
- When used as directed, relieves stuffy nose, cough, chest congestion, and also thins and loosens mucus
- For complete drug facts, uses, warnings, dosing chart, and active ingredients, click here
- ‘Like’ Mucinex® on Facebook
- Purchase additional Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid at your local retail store with the $2 off digital coupon
- If you are unsure about using Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid for your child, talk to your pediatrician.
- Please call the toll free number 1-866-MUCINEX (1-866-682-4639) if you have any product related questions.
What I received in the mail was:
- (1) 4 oz. sample of Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid
- $2.00 off Digital Coupon to share
- Smiley360 Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Sharing Guide
First, I’d like to say that the packaging looks great. It’s simple, clear and the directions are super easy to follow.
This came at a perfect time. My daughter was getting sick. She had a runny nose, a really bad cough and was sneezing all the time. She was feeling really awful and I felt bad. So, I grabbed the Children’s Mucinex and gave her a dose per the instructions given. At first she did not like the taste but the second time around she was fine with the taste and said Mmm. I guess in her head she was thinking it was going to taste like all those other over the counter medicine. My daughter started to feel a lot better the next day. She was up and playing as if she was never sick the day before. Children’s Mucinex definitely did it’s job.
I highly recommend this product. It will be in my medicine cabinet for future uses.
Have you tried Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold? What are your thoughts on it?