In my BzzKit I got:
– Official BzzGuide
– 4 $2.00 off coupons for Walgreens
– 1 $5.00 off coupon for Walgreens
– Box of Smooth ‘N Shine Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer
Facts about Smooth ‘N Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer:
Smooth ‘N Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer is not like your traditional relaxers, it is a more gentler way to achieve the versatility you want with your hair with less damage. With Smooth ‘N Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer’s new approach to taming your curls and frizz, you can easily straighten your hair or go for a “wash and go” for managable curls.
- 5X less damage than traditional relaxers
- Lasts up to 6 weeks or 5 shampoos
- Contains Keratin 4 and Aloe
- Has cumulative effect, the more often you use the products, the smoother the results!
- Available in two formulations, regular (for fine to average hair) and super (for average to coarse hair).
- Only two steps with no mixing
- Price ranges from $8.99-$10.99
- Available at stores such as: Sally’s Beauty Supply, Walgreens, Drugstore.com, and several other stores nationwide.
To find out more information on Smooth ‘N Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer visit Smooth ‘N Shine® website. While you are there look for the video from the famous stylist and spokesperson for Smooth ‘N Shine brand, Larry Sims. Larry Sims has who worked with many celebrities like Eve, Queen Latifah and Gabrielle Union. He will personally show you how to tame your curls and frizz at home with ease and with a step-by-step instructions on how to use Smooth ‘N Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer.
My Smooth ‘N Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer BzzAgent Review:
Let me just say, I was very skeptical in using this product. I waited at least a week before trying it. That’s how scared and unsure I was. My first initial feelings were this product has got to be really good. It’s not like a “real” or “traditional” relaxer, its semi-permanent so it shouldn’t be that damaging to the hair. So I finally gave in and gave it a try. But I didn’t use it on my hair because I don’t have coarsed hair so I used it on my daughters hair.
This product was very easy to use. The instructions was very easy to understand and very simple. The smell was bad and made my whole house smell. But it wasn’t as bad as other relaxers.
Here is her before picture:
Very coarse, very dry and very hard to manage.
Here is her after picture:
This one is right after we washed/rinsed it out.
And this one is after we straightened her hair.
As you can see it works pretty good. With her hair straightened it was A LOT more EASIER to manage and to comb through. Her hair was feeling A LOT more softer as well. My daughter loved her hair and could not stop playing with it. She was always in the mirror, throwing her hair back and forth.
Would we use it again? Yes. Would we recommend this? Yes. FYI: this product is not only for “ethnic” hair or texture. Anyone, men and women who have “uncontrollable” hair can use it.