~*~OneUniqueQueen~*~ recognizes that the idea behind a sponsored post is to give the sponsor exposure for its product; however, all posts must be in accordance with ~*~OneUniqueQueen~*~ values and theme. Any post written with the intention to link back to a company site or a site that sells something is considered advertising and therefore requires sponsorship. ~*~OneUniqueQueen~*~ does not sell text links; access to an engaged, targeted and niche readership is what is offered.
- Sponsored Posts receive up to (3) links per 300 words: one link in the introduction for your company’s name (ie “This is a sponsored post courtesy of (insert company name)…”), and then up to two more links in the content of the article.
- ALL sponsored posts will have a disclosure stating the post is sponsored, as well as in the post subject line. There is no exception to this.
- All posts must include at least one high quality photo of which you have the rights to use or that is creative commons for commercial use.
- The contents of a sponsored post, including the opinions expressed therein, are those of the advertiser and not of ~*~OneUniqueQueen~*~ or its writers. Additionally, ~*~OneUniqueQueen~*~ has no relationship with any sponsor, and does not influence the message.
- Sponsored posts are clearly designated as such, so that readers will be able to determine which posts contain opinions of advertisers, and which posts contain the opinions of ~*~OneUniqueQueen~*~. This is typically done by the words Sponsored Post at the start of the title, and then the phrase “This is a sponsored post written by the sponsor, [sponsor’s name].
- A sponsored post currently costs $50 per post.
~*~OneUniqueQueen~*~ reserves the right to schedule as I see fit for my readers, although most of these are written/posted right away. Additionally, ~*~OneUniqueQueen~*~ reserves the right to edit posts to comply with these guidelines. By submitting a post, you agree to these guidelines.