About UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil:
UNi Argan Oil is 100% pure organic made from Moroccan Argan Trees. This naturally light scented oil helps protect, hydrate, and restore elasticity to all hair types. Large concentration of fatty acids and antioxidants help restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands. Reduces and removes frizzy and damaged hair. Excellent for cuticles – helps prevent cracking and peeling of nails. Can treat all skin types as well.
- Our fast absorbing light weight oil is smooth, and NON greasy compared to other brands.
- Highest quality of oil production, it is cold pressed and unroasted. Comes rich in Vitamin E (Tocopherols) and Omega 6 (Linolenic Acids).
- NO strong odors. Our 100% organic Argan oil has a light nutty smell and is fragrance free.
- USDA and ECOCERT certification means high purity and authentic.
- Can be used on sensitive and non-sensitive skin to reduce age spots and boost skin tones.
- Manufactured in the Kingdom of Morocco and Packaged in the USA.
- UNi Argan Oil comes in a beautiful smooth dark glass bottle with easy access dropper.
- UNi Argan Oil are manufactured and bottled throughout the year to ensure freshness and quality. Manufactured date is printed on every bottle with a shelf-life of 36 months.
Where to buy:
You can purchase UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil on Amazon.com (<–Not an affiliated link)
For more information on UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil visit their website at http://www.unipurity.com.
My UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review:
I’ve heard so many great things about Moroccan Argan oil and was delighted to be able to try some out myself. The best way to use Moroccan Argan oil is in the purest form and of course it be organic. That’s where you’ll get the most out of the product (any product at that).
I love love love this oil! It does not have a strong scent to it, it’s all a natural scent. I use this oil in my hair and scalp, on my skin and used it on my cuticles. It works wonders. I really love how it absorbs fast into my skin, hair and scalp. And it doesn’t leave that icky oily feeling. How I use this oil is after washing my hair and while it’s still wet, I put a few drops of oil in my hand rubbing together to warm it up a bit and gently run my hands through my hair while focusing on my scalp, then I brush my hair to move the oils down the strands of hair. I find that doing it this way has kept my hair looking healthier and shinier. I’ve also notice that it helped a lot with my dandruff problems.
Not only has this helped my hair and skin out, it has been heaven sent for my daughter. My daughter is bi-racial (African American, Caucasian and Asian (Hmong)). Her hair has really tight curls and is super frizzy. Since using this oil, it has improved my daughters hair majorly. Her curls are more defined and a lot less frizzy. We will continue to use this oil on her hair as well as my own.
Another great thing about this oil is that I can put it in my homemade body butter and other DIY beauty recipes because it mixes so well with other oils.
Have you tried UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil before? Or any Moroccan Argan Oil’s before? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.