Perfect for beginners, this Violin Starter Set contains everything your child needs to play the violin.
What’s more, it includes a great teacher, the award-winning eMedia My Violin interactive Win/Mac CD-ROM. Available in three sizes so kids as young as 5 can learn to play!
Here’s what Kole, age 11, has to say about the Violin Starter Set for Kids.
Kole has a point – what is the difference between a fiddle and a violin? Do you know?? Leave your answer in the comments!! Here’s more ideas on how you can incorporate music to your lessons:
- Easy ways to add music to your lessons
- How to teach economics to elementary kids with music
- Adding musical instruments to your lessons
- 9 ways to bring music into your homeschool
- 5 ways to “teach” music to your preschooler
Big thanks to Kole for his wonderful review of the Violin Starter Set!!
Note: Only available in the continental United States.
Who is it for?
- Musicians or aspiring musicians
- Ages 5+
Now it’s easy for anyone ages 5 and up to learn how to play violin!
An animated character named Val the Violin guides students through lessons by New York City Ballet violinist Sabina Skalar. eMedia My Violin guides you through the core elements of violin playing in over 160 lessons. It covers such basics as proper violin, hand and finger position, the elements of correct bowing technique, how to tune the instrument, and play rhythmic tunes. Games make learning fun, and students will learn songs that they can share with friends!
- Animated keyboard, full-motion videos, and interactive games
- Metronome helps musician learn timing
- Digital recorder lets kids listen to what they played and share with family & friends!
What is included?
- A quality violin with bow (available in 2 sizes: Full or 1/8)
- Carrying case
- eMedia My Violin CD-ROM (compatible with Windows or Mac)
eMedia My Violin guides you through the core elements of violin playing in over 160 lessons. It covers such basics as proper violin, hand and finger position, the elements of correct bowing technique, how to tune the instrument, and play rhythmic tunes