The hair extension procedure itself is not new and has been extending hair for a long time. And with the advent of new technologies, seamless clip in hair extensions have become the ideal. It is the only way to increase the length and density of hair dramatically, as well as easily and quickly change the image and hair color.
But unfortunately, some unknowingly believe that hair extension is not cool, that this service is unnecessary, looks unnatural, and so on.
The reason is, unfortunately:
- Not proper use
- Substandard (and often too cheap) materials
- Lack of taste
- The inability of the master to work with different types and structures of hair
But we want to change the attitude towards this wonderful product. We want more people to have a real idea of this and so that more people have the opportunity to transform themselves with hair extensions. It is an excellent solution for external transformation on the eve of a particular holiday or event. That’s why we are discussing why hair extensions are cool:
Features of Clip-in Hair Extensions
- Long hair is always beautiful! In our opinion, the optimal length (including hair extensions) of hair is from the shoulder blades to the waist. There is no such person who does not pay attention to a beautiful girl walking down the street with long and thick hair. With long, thick, and most importantly extended hair.
- Unfortunately, it happens that your hair does not have sufficient length, thickness, and you want to wear long and beautiful hair. Here you cannot do without hair extensions.
- There is an opinion that hair extension is very expensive, that not everyone can afford it. This is partly true, there are masters and beauty salons that offer insane prices for clip-in extensions, and they also take a lot of money for hair correction. Moreover, you can omit the quality of the hair and the quality of the extension yourself. It is super easy to wear, and you can fix it without taking help from anyone.
- Having hair extensions mean you can get beautiful hair in a minimum of time. If you suddenly get bored or do not like the resulting hairstyle, then you can always detach your hair, returning to the original look.
- If your hair extensions are made of high-quality remy human hair, then they can be styled in a wide variety of ways, and dyed like your hair.
- If we compare with other types of extensions, then the hair on clips is considered an economical material. They do not harm the hair, allowing you to select the length of the hairstyle in accordance with the season of the year, style, and mood. Also, multi-colored strands can be an excellent alternative to coloring or highlighting.
How to Use Clip-in Hair Extension: Step by Step
Match the strands to match your real hair. Hair extensions should match your natural hair, which means they should have the same texture and style. If the strands are wavy or curly, curl your natural hair with a curling iron. If the strands are straight, use a straightener to make your natural hair look the same as the false strands.
Divide your hair in two. Use a comb or finger to part the hair, drawing a horizontal line from the left temple to the right, separate the top of the hair, and secure it with a barrette or elastic band.
Open the clips on your hair extensions. Place the top of the strands against the horizontal line you made and press down gently so that the clips snap into place.
There can be one barrette for hair extensions, or there can be several of them. If there is only one barrette, start by securing in the topmost row, and then work your way down to the neck to distribute the barrettes evenly.
Let go of the top of your hair. Fluff gently to blend your natural hair into the false hair.
Some Useful Tips for your Clip-in Hair Extension
- For natural-looking hair, use natural human hair strands.
- Extensions should be washed after about 6 socks. Dip them in water and wash gently with shampoo.
- Store strands of hair in a clean, dry place.
- Remove artificial hair before bed, shower, or bathing.
Have you used Clip-in Hair Extensions before? What were your thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments below!