Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, which perks up tired skin, giving it a fresh healthy look. They also contain sulfur, which has cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties that help to remove impurities from skin surface and reduce redness and swelling. Because of its antibacterial action, honey is often used in cosmetics, helping to disinfect and heal minor blemishes.
4 -5 medium very ripe strawberries
2 teaspoons heavy cream
1 teaspoon honey
- Rinse strawberries in water and dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mash strawberries with a fork.
- Add the cream and honey, and mix well.
- Apply the paste generously to the face and throat, keeping it away from the eyes.
- Relax and enjoy pampering yourself! Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes.
Contraindications: People with sensitive or sunburned skin could have an adverse reaction to strawberries. Test on a small area first to assess your skins reaction