About FERTILIFY – Reproductive Health Supplement
Women are having their first child a decade later than their moms did. Today’s Modern Women are pursuing higher education, personal goals and work demanding careers. We’re proud of our achievements but these strides take time. Unfortunately, fertility for women doesn’t last forever and it can be difficult to get pregnant later in life. FERTILIFY believes that women should not have to choose between their aspirations and starting a family. Women should have confidence in their fertility, whether they want to get pregnant now or later in life. We need to be proactive about our fertility. This is why we created FERTILIFY! FERTILIFY is an all natural, scientifically backed, doctor designed fertility supplement for women who want a fertility boost. Our fertility blend includes antioxidants that act as a fertility cleanse by removing harmful free radicals that decrease fertility and supplies key vitamins that balance hormones acting as a fertility aid. No other fertility pill or fertility vitamin can do what FERTILIFY can! FERTILIFY is the only fertility aid for women that leverages the latest in scientific research in its formula; each of our fertility vitamins and ingredients have a specific function and research to support their use. The active ingredients in our fertility pills include CoQ10, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid. FERTILIFY complies with US & Canadian regulatory requirements. FERTILIFY is for women who: -Want some fertility help to have children now -Want to keep their fertility options open to have children later -Are seeing a doctor, and are looking for all natural fertility supplements to complement their fertility drugs and treatments -Have children and would like to keep up their fertility nutrition to have more children in the future -Want to support their fertility health for oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing) Together we can raise fertility awareness and help women take charge of their fertility!
FERTILIFY is a women’s fertility supplement for Today’s Modern Women, who are either looking to get pregnant NOW, or think they may want to LATER in life.
Whether having children is years away, or you’re planning to have a child now, you should be proactive about supporting and maintaining your reproductive health.
FERTILIFY is a chewable, all-natural, doctor designed supplement, backed by current scientific research to help maintain and support reproductive health.
As women wait longer to reproduce, the chance of conceiving decreases. Fertility rates can decrease due to:
- Free Radicals: Studies suggest that there are chemicals in our bodies, called free radicals, that can decrease fertility.
- Stress: Free radicals occur naturally but they can over-produce when we are stressed, drink alcohol, smoke, eat foods with preservatives along with many other triggers.
- Time: Theory suggests that, over time, damage from free radicals has cumulative effects, leading to an age-related decline in fertility.
- Poor AMH: Research suggests that declines in hormones, such as Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH), the key measure of ovarian reserve, may also lead to reduced fertility.
- Deficient nutrients: Statistics show that 50% of all pregnancies are unplanned, and so may occur when we are deficient in essential vitamins & nutrients for proper fetal development
FERTILIFY is for:
- Women who may not want to get pregnant now, but want to safeguard their fertility for later in life
- Women who are currently trying to get pregnant naturally
- Women who are under-going assisted reproductive technology or other fertility treatments
- Women who have one or more children and would like to safeguard their fertility for the future
- Women who plan on using oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing)
FERTILIFY is the ONLY fertility supplement on the market that is:
- Doctor designed: developed in a leading Assisted Reproductive Technology clinic with a leading fertility physician, Dr. Cepeda, MD, FRCSC, as a co-founder
- Backed by current scientific research: to ensure you’re benefiting from the latest breakthroughs in fertility research
- All-natural: with natural flavors and no artificial colors
- Chewable: with an amazing natural berry taste
- All-in-one solution: with ALL of the ingredients that you need to Support & Maintain your reproductive health (no need to take additional supplements)!
- NOW or LATER: whether you want to have children now or later in life, FERTILIFY was created with all of us in mind
- Sold in fertility clinics: with fertility specialists across the country promoting our solution!
- High quality: with the right vitamers, effective quantities of ingredients, and manufactured in the USA under the guidelines of the FDA and Health Canada
- Cost effective: even with a seemingly higher retail price, we’re actually more cost effective than the ‘other brands’ when you consider the higher quality and quantity of our active ingredients
- Transparent: listing every active ingredient, their quantities and explaining how each one can help your fertility
- Complementary: by working well in conjunction with most other fertility efforts such as fertility treatments, prenatal vitamins, etc.
- Packed with potency: most other fertility supplements either do not have the right ingredients, or enough of the right ingredients to really be effective
- Educational: we take the effort to explain how fertility has changed over the generations, and how our solution can really help
- Deigned to help Today’s Modern Women Support & Maintain our reproductive health
You should take FERTILIFY if you are either of these cases:
- You want to support your fertility
- You are currently trying to get pregnant
- You would like to support and maintain your fertility for later in life, when you may want to get pregnant.
- You should not take FERTILIFY if you are post-menoposal
My FERTILIFY – Reproductive Health Supplement Review:
I just turned 31 on June 20th and lately my fertility has been on my mind a lot lately. A few years ago I was “diagnosed” with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). I know that having PCOS can cause heartache for those who are wanting to have children. I’m one of them. Having PCOS, my cycles come twice may be three times a year so it’s been very difficult for me to tell if I’ve been ovulating or if I’m pregnant. This has definitely been an emotional roller coaster ride for us. However, my husband and I are still TTC. I know that with taking FERTILIFY I may not get pregnant within one month of taking these supplements but this is a step in the right direction for us.
As soon as I receive the bottle in the mail, I wanted to open it up and start taking them. Even though I was excited to start taking FERTILIFY I was a bit hesitant on actually taking them. Part of me was saying “Geez, why do they have to be in chewable form? Why couldn’t it just be in pill form like all the other supplements out there?” I don’t like taking chewable supplements. They leave a weird, grainy or chalky taste and I hate that. Almost every time I take a chewable supplement I end up having to chase it with some water. But in this case however I didn’t have to do that. There was no weird, grainy or chalky taste in my mouth and I didn’t have to chase it with any water. The flavor for me tasted like berry with a hint of orange flavor to it. It was actually quite tasty!
The tablets are a bit big about the size of a dime, maybe a bit bigger but it was also pretty thick. I would have personally been fine with them being a bit smaller. What I loved about this product was that it contains all-natural vitamins, antioxidants, natural flavors and no artificial colors or sweeteners. I haven’t conceived yet, but that’s only because I’ve only been taking FERTILIFY for a week or so. I will update my review after the bottle it gone. Another thing I would like to point out is that I haven’t notice any side effects. Which is a good thing!! I think if you are suffering from infertility or just wanting to give yourself a boost with trying to conceive then this product could be great for you and I recommend you try it, if not for the fertility then for the vitamin benefits.