About Wonderland Wigs:
10 Quick facts about Wonderland Wigs (Directly off the site)
- We are one of the UK’s leading online Wig and Hairpiece retailers, and were recently awarded a silver award for our website from Mumpreneur UK.
- We have designed and created our own unique range of quality wigs and hairpieces.
- We have an extensive knowledge of the hair and fashion industries and are able to offer tailored and bespoke advice to meet your individual needs.
- Our customers are made up of ladies and girls wanting wigs and hairpieces for fashion, wigs for hair loss (as a result of alopecia or chemotheraphy), and also crossdressers.
- We also sell a range of branded wigs which include top brand, Gisela Mayer. (Call us for more details)
- We ship internationally – so wherever you are in the world we will be happy to take your order via our website.
- If you order before 3pm Mon-Fri, your order will be posted same day.
- We don’t just sell standard sized wigs, we also sell wigs for people with larger head sizes and also wigs for smaller head sizes.
- Our range of wigs come in all styles and colours, and we are proud to be able to offer a variety of hair types including 100% kanekalon, human hair and heat resistant synthetic hair. Details of the hair type are shown in individual listings.
- Finally, we love what we do, and love to talk about it – so please do get in touch!
Where to buy:
You can purchase Wonderland Wigs on their website along with other hairpieces, half wigs, extensions, wigs and hair accessories.
Let me start of by saying that I LOVE doing hair the only problem is, is I can’t seem to do it right on my own hair. I’m great with everyone elses but when it comes to doing my own… well lets just say you can’t tell that I know how to do hair. I’ve never in my life ever wore a wig but I know a few people who do and they look great in them. So when I had the chance to review a wig or hair piece from Wonderland Wigs, I jumped on it quick. Why not? It was something completely new to me. I definitely felt I was out of my comfort zone but I did it anyways. I wanted to see what I would look like with a completely different style than I normally have. I have long, thick wavy hair and never really dyed it a completely different color. The most I’ve dyed my hair was my original color, which is a dark brown and I put highlights in. That’s about it.
So you know when I was looking at the wigs to find out which one I wanted I kept thinking to myself “get something that is completely different. Something that you’ve never done or had.” and that’s when I found Frankie. It’s super cute. It has a pretty decent hair length, wasn’t too long like mine and it wasn’t to short. The colors were way out of the norm for me which was blond and black. Frankie is what they call a 2-toned hair style. It’s made from 100% Kanekalon synthetic fiber and feels soft and silky and looks and feels real. Which is really does. The price is pretty decent as well. $23.33 for a hip and stylish wig.
At first when I received it I laughed and said to myself “what the heck did I get myself into. I don’t know how to wear a wig.” but that was just me being scared of trying something new. After I figured out how to wear it which was super easy to put on I started to feel comfortable with it. It wasn’t so bad after all. The wig was already styled, so I didn’t have to worry about styling it and it also has adjustable straps on the inside of the cap to give you that nice and snug fit.
Here is what Wonderland Wigs say about Frankie:
Frankie – Blonde and Black Reverse Dip Dye Wig / Ombre Wig
“Flicked and layered fashionable blonde and black reverse dip dye wig/ombre wig”
A stunning light blonde in to black reverse dip dye wig, Frankie gives you a fashionable dip dye look without having to commit to actual coloring! In a modern reverse ombre shade and gorgeous cut, it has an eye length fringe and is in a gorgeous flicked and razor cut style.
This blonde and black reverse dip dye wig/ombre wig is made from 100% Kanekalon synthetic fiber. Kanekalon is soft and silky and looks and feels real. The wig is adjustable so this blonde ombre wig will fit most head sizes.
Overall, Wonderland Wigs is amazing. They have amazing products for an amazing price. I love this wig. I love how it’s already styled and how real looking it was and how real it felt. Anyone who is looking for a change, wanting some hairpieces for fashion, wigs for hair loss (as a result of alopecia or chemotherapy) or if you’re a cross-dresser should check Wonderland Wigs out. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed as I wasn’t.
The wonderful people at Wonderland Wigs is giving my readers 10% off anything you buy at Wonderland Wigs (excluding human hair extensions), so Wigs, 3/4 wigs, ponytails, buns, hair extensions etc…! All you have to do is enter the code – unique – at the checkout.